Sweet Baby Doll Dress Sewing Pattern
SEWING PATTERN for making a SWEET BABY DOLL dress:
You will receive:
ONE (1) sewing pattern with pictured tutorial to make peasant dresses sizes 0 months through 12 girls
This dress is sure a show stopper with its two layered ruffle sleeves, the double ruffle on the bottom hem and delicate satin ribbon. She can wear it front or back. It fits super comfy and swings widely! The sleeve/straps are adjustable with the ribbon. The ribbon bow is part of this design.
The dresses shown in the pictures are only examples of what you can make with your own fabric and my sewing pattern! Garments NOT included! Nor is the fabric.
- pictured tutorial with easy to follow steps
- sizing chart to cut out fabric for sleeves, ruffles & main pieces (no full sized templates needed!)
- PDF file for sleeve ruffle curves
- any decoration of this dress other than the bow is not included!
- pattern comes on PDF files – please make sure you can open those!
You will need:
fabric, a sewing machine, a serger/cover lock machine, elastic, satin ribbon, notions, fabric marker, scissors, lip edge ruler or measuring tape, iron and basic to advanced sewing skills
SEWING PATTERNS/TUTORIALS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED!