Cutest baby kimono pants sewing pattern. These Japanese inspired baby kimono pants are for sizes newborns – 24m. Boys or girls alike will look adorable in these easy to sew pants. The tutorial comes with a very easy way to sew on binding/bias tape (for these pants you won’t need bias tape, regular cut fabric strips do fine!) You will fall in love with the way how these kimono pants are made!
The fit is true to size with wide legs,see a chart in the pictures to ensure that it will fit your baby.
What fabrics to use: lightweight wovens, batiste, chambray, poplin, knit with moderate stretch etc.)
The shown kimono top pattern is available separately right HERE!
You will receive: ONE (1) sewing pattern with pictured tutorial to make baby kimono pants sizes 0m-24m.
THIS PATTERN CONTAINS:
-colored pictured tutorial with easy to follow steps
-sizing chart w. yardage and fitting guide
-full sized pants templates (only one template for the legs)
-pattern comes on PDF files – please make sure you can open those!
You will need the following:
• Regular woven cotton fabric (or batiste, chambray, poplin etc) or knit fabric with moderate stretch
• ¾” non-roll elastic (soft stretch is preferred)
• Sewing machine
• Standard needle for wovens and ball point needle for knits
• Overlock machine or serger (optional)
• Lip edge ruler
• Cutting mat
• Rotary cutter
• Measuring tape
• Regular standard needle for woven material (or ball point needle for knits)
• Matching thread for machine
• Safety pin
• Straight pins
• Bias tape tool
Ready to get sewing? You can download this pattern right away and get started!
Thanks for visiting!