Check out our Scalloped Shorts Sewing Pattern!
You will receive: ONE (1) sewing pattern with pictured tutorial to make adorable scalloped hem shorts sizes 12m through size 16 girls
These shorts are inspired by the classic-style scalloped shorts but with a few modern twists added. These reversible scalloped hem shorts are a must-have for summer! Wear them with the scalloped hems folded-up and cute ties with buttons or other embellishments, or just leave them unfolded, which makes them longer, kind of like Bermuda shorts. Definitely school approved!
The shorts shown in the pictures are only an examples of what you can make with your own fabric and my sewing pattern! Shorts are NOT included! Nor is the fabric.
-sizing chart to cut out fabric for main shorts, waist band, leg bands and pockets
-Full sized templates which are digitally traced)
-brilliant pictured instructions with easy to follow steps
-pattern comes on PDF files!
• Regular woven cotton fabric or any lightweight material
• Sewing machine
• Lip edge ruler or measuring tape
• Regular standard needle for woven material
• 1” elastic
• Double-threaded hand-sewing needle with the thread being 25” long. Double-knot the ends.
• Substitute for handmade hem ties, such as FOE elastic, ribbon, etc. (optional)
• Buttons, bows, or other small embellishments
• Fabric marker (optional)
• Safety pin
SEWING PATTERNS/TUTORIALS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED!